Please email resume and contact information to office manager email@example.com with job description in the email subject.
MiTú Network, the leading Latino lifestyle multi-channel network on YouTube, is seeking a Manager of Partner Development and Support. This position is responsible for facilitating the growth of our partner channels through the management of MiTu´s Partner Development Program, as well as for providing day-to-day support to our partner channels, and the primary language of contact is Spanish.
- Leading the design and implementation of the Partner Development Program as well as running its day-to-day operation (mostly via email and Skype in Spanish)
- Implementing strategies to meet channel partners´ organic growth objectives
- Assist in establishing and managing the budget in support of the Partner Development Program.
- Defining and implementing MiTu’s affiliate partner support policies and processes
- Developing and updating partner resource materials, best-practice manuals, as well as administrative and back-office processes
- Implementing strategies to develop our partner community and overseeing the day to day management of our community platform
- Interacting daily with partner channels (again, primarily in written Spanish)
- Interfacing with internal teams providing technical support, accounting services and partner channel recruiting
- Developing performance reports, analyzing results and proposing plans for performance improvement
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated and exceptionally bright individual with demonstrated abilities and qualifications, including:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in positions involving social community development/management, affiliate relations, business development, or social media marketing.
- Prior work experience in a web/digital media company or managing YouTube channels are a strong plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Results-driven, self-starter with project-management experience and proven analytical and organizational skills
- Strong customer service/people skills
- Demonstrated ability in leading small teams
- Digital native familiar with and highly active on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Ability to adapt to the demands of a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of office software including generation of documents, spreadsheets and presentations
MiTú Network is a next generation media company 100% focused on Latino lifestyle content. We operate the leading YouTube Multi-Channel-Network dedicated to Hispanic audiences worldwide and to those who love Latin culture. At MiTú we focus on two things: (1) helping Latino content makers connect with and grow their audiences, and (2) producing fresh, innovative, socially-driven original content. If you are Latino or fully-bilingual and want to be part of the online video revolution, there is no better place for you than MiTú.