MiTú Network is a next-generation media company with a mission to change the way Latino content creators connect with their audiences. We operate the fastest growing multi-channel network on YouTube that is 100% dedicated to aggregating and generating the best Latino lifestyle content available on the web. We are seeking a super-talented, creative and results-oriented team player to support the development and implementation of our social media marketing strategy.
The person chosen for this position will be part of the MiTú team charged with creating and executing innovative initiatives to: communicate our brand positioning; increase awareness of the MiTú Network; grow the distribution of MiTú Network content; drive the number of subscribers and viewers; and help build our community of Latino content creators. The social media coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of our social media platform.
- Execute MiTu’s social media strategy by creating engaging, relevant content
- Develop MiTu’s voice in the social media conversation with audiences and creators
- Grow the distribution of MiTú videos through partnerships with relevant social media platforms and content publishers
- Establish operational schedules to maintain the activity on MiTu’s social media feeds on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Pinterest
- Develop reports to track the performance of the platforms as well as of the different initiatives that are implemented
- Provide channel partners with support and advice on social media marketing strategies and optimization
- Develop case studies and best practice material to be shared with the content creators on the network
- 2-3 years prior experience in a social media position, preferably for a digital content company
- Fluent in English and Spanish, with impeccable oral and written communication skills in both languages
- Digital native with a very active social media profile
- Superior analytical skills
- Familiarity with social media management tools
- Results-oriented, problem solver with proven organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, literature or related fields.
If you have these qualifications, are up to the challenge and want to work in a fun, dynamic environment in cutting edge industry, send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org